Wahoo think Hubby is coming round to the idea

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
This could be a long one so bare with me lol x
Before we got married I told the nurse that hopefully we would be TTC after the wedding & she told me that I would need a blood test bcus when I had my MMR when I was about 14 I was boarderline immune to Rubella so she wants to do a blood test to see if I'm immune or not & If I'm not then I need to have the MMR jab again which means I'm not allowed to get pregnant within a month of having the jab. My blood test is 2moro - not looking forward to it.
Anyway some of you may know that DH went to Newcastle this morning & wont be back till Tuesday afternoon. We were snuggled up in bed & a Johnsons baby wipe advert came on & he looked at me & smiled then he asked if I thought the baby in Asda was cute (some of you may remember talking about this too) & I said yes He asked me if I was still feeling broody which again I said yes & apologised bcus I know he's not ready yet & he looked at me & said we'll wait & see what the doctor says.

:happydance::happydance: Does this mean that once I've found out either way we could be TTC??

Just thought I would share my news :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Reedy - OMG THATS FABULOUS!!!!! :dance: :headspin: :headspin: :dance: :happydance:
Hope the bloods come back fine so you can TTC straightaway!!

Reedy.. WHAT EXCITING DEVELOPMENTS!!!!!!! So pleased for you.. just keep talking it through.. sounds like he is coming round...

:hug::hug:

Sounds very positive to me hun! hope your tests come back ok so you can get cracking! xx

Ohhh.....definitely sounds positive Reedy!! :happydance: Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

Yes it definitely does sound positive Reedy! Please let us know what happens!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->