Wait a minute... WTH???

Madwolf3

Reaction score
Ok, I just read the sticky on what you should and should not eat during pregnancy...

I think you need to make some revisions on there... this is what you're missing:

Burritos
Chocolate
Hard Candy
Popsicles
PASTA
Mac n Cheese
Mashed Potatos with LOTS of gravy
Pizza
Chips
Fried Chicken
Ever feel like everyone is against you when you're pregnant? I gotta eat healthy, when it's all I can do to stop myself from eating the wrappers... LOL! Sorry, it's late and I'm hungry. Just thought I'd add my wierd vent. :baby:
(CRAP- my Reese's are all melted. Stupid chocolate.)

I have decided I am eating what I want to eat. I dont eat horrible trash all the time, but if I want a Big Mac, I will have one. I am sure that millions of french women eat brie when they are pregnant, and their babies are just fine. Blue cheese is just so good anyway, and I don't eat it every day.

I am craving hash browns - very unhealthy but I limit myself to 2 or 3 a day!

I just had a Tiramisu chocolate Xmas log. I wish that was on the DO NOT EAT, or ELSE list.

too late now :)

Ok, I just read the sticky on what you should and should not eat during pregnancy...

I think you need to make some revisions on there... this is what you're missing:

Burritos
Chocolate
Hard Candy
Popsicles
PASTA
Mac n Cheese
Mashed Potatos with LOTS of gravy
Pizza
Chips
Fried Chicken
Ever feel like everyone is against you when you're pregnant? I gotta eat healthy, when it's all I can do to stop myself from eating the wrappers... LOL! Sorry, it's late and I'm hungry. Just thought I'd add my wierd vent. :baby:
(CRAP- my Reese's are all melted. Stupid chocolate.)

why are you not allowed to eat these foods? ive never heard of any reason not to eat bloody pizza or pasta!

I am craving hash browns - very unhealthy but I limit myself to 2 or 3 a day!

i also craved hash browns loads in first tri but with tomatoes had it every morning from work canteen lmao xx

LOL! It's not that you're not allowed to eat it, I just think it should be on the "eat 10 times a day" list, lol.

I just ate what I wanted, they say don't eat peanuts.. I was stuffing my face with them, couldn't get enough lol.

Obviously stay away from the unpasterised stuff, some fish etc but eat what you like and make the most of the "eating for two" lol:rofl:

mmmm mashed potatoes and gravy with fried chicken... sounds like time for a KFC run!

mmmm mashed potatoes and gravy with fried chicken... sounds like time for a KFC run!

Oh MAN...I'm gonna have to send DH out now...he made me breakfast, but the smell of it made me sick..and now I want KFC! Darn you! :muaha:

I've been eating KFC like every few days... I ate a whole HUGE thing of mashed potatos and gravy to myself the other day.... MMMM. LOL! My poor body- I've been eating 10x what I used to eat.... ARGH! LOL! Always hungry!

I just had a Tiramisu chocolate Xmas log. I wish that was on the DO NOT EAT, or ELSE list.

too late now :)

omg, I loveeeeeeeeee tiramisu! I bet tiramisu as a choc xmas log is amazing!!! mmm want 1 lol!!

with regards 2 eating and not eating during pgncy, I ate like a usual 13 yr old when pg with Ruby and shes perfectly healthy, but with Ella I took a bit more care and am doing the same this time round, just 2 b on the safe side ;) :cloud9:

Jesus, that list looks like my whole diet at the moment, I might as well move in at KFC! sure they smirking when they see me sat at drive thru window again and again and again!! LOL

I eat those foods, no problem so far..I eat whatever I am craving as logn as it is in moderation :)

At that rate I'd be eating paper and dirt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->