Wait driving me insane! 8dpo

kerri28

Reaction score
I'm so tired of these waits... Not knowing if all these symptoms are the real deal. Crazy nauseous all day today and weird jolt in my cervix area. Boobs feel huge and they are big to begin with. Hot cold all the time but no fever. Beyond exhausted!!!! I don't feel like getting my hopes up anymore...

Helloooo! Big hugs to you �� I'm also 8dpo.... Getting really impatient! Not holding much hope though as it's our first cycle since I came off the implant xxx

I agree with you both! And I feel like the last part of the tww is worst - now you can actually start feeling true symptoms and at least I start planning when I earliest can start testing. Everything weird I feel is a possible pregnancy symptom...

When are you testing? Good luck to you both! :)

I'll be testing on Friday, caved at 7dpo and got a bfn of course haha .
How many dpo are you Tove? Xx
Edit: Really confused... Monthpal says 3 days till af due but ovia says to test in 5 days..... :S xx

I'm 9dpo and af due on 25th.. I said I wouldn't but I'm gonna cave tonight and test. I can't handle this ... Month after month...

I think I have totally stressed myself out for something that is only a maybe.

I'm 8 dpo and have had a lot of cramping right after ovulation. Day to day, I have been tired, bloated, weepy, constipated, gassy, boobs are sore, lower back pain, weird dreams....I haven't been hungry at all though. The bloated feeling makes me sick. With both of my previous pregnancies, I lost a ton of weight before I gained anything. My first son, I lost 30 and gained 10 back. With the twins, I lost 20 pounds and was able to gain that back plus 10 before they were born.

I test early because I see someone else gets a faint positive, but I get a BFN, then I get all sad and overwhelmed and tell myself 'see, af is coming.' I still have a week till I can test but I think I'll try on Saturday. It's just hard not to check if there is a faint line yet.

Praying we all get our :bfp: soon.

:dust:

Last nights FRER was bfn and fmu today seems bfn though I thought I saw a very faint but I've seen those in the past only to have af arrive. Af due the 25th so maybe it's just too early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->