waited 11 months for it and its horrible :-(

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Lauz_1601, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

TEETHING! :( Ella finally has some teeth coming at the bottom. She keeps waking in the night crying and wont settle unless she's in bed with us. She's slept through since 4 weeks old so this is a shock to the system lol.

She's not too bad in the day, just quite whingey and clingy wants to be held or clings onto my legs all the time. sloppy pooy nappies and nappy rash.

poor Ella (and me!) How long does it take for them to cut ?

2. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

heheheh go ella keep mummy up and she will not be as beautiful anymore heheh bags under her eyes and maybe aunty tiffy can become pretty aaaaahhh hunny serious good luck !!! well done ella for her teeth finally

3. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Aww hun its horrid isn't it??
    I can't really remember Jacks first ones coming through
    he has 12 now :shock:

Giver her loads of hard stuff to chew on, carrot sticks bread sticks etc... should help them through easier adn i used Calgel on Jacks

Good luck hun

4. Dionne

Dionne Well-Known Member

its hard work aint it hun.

i first felt Harleys 2 bottom teeth and he was up alot and crying alot for 2 weeks. while they were coming through.

the best thing id calprofen. its great and some bonjella . really helped Harley when he got upset.

also you might notice she gets bad poohs now and bad nappy rash.

Harleys bum has been soooo sore recently.

poor lil thing x x

5. Lauz_1601

Vicky recommended calprofen, Ill have to get some of that. She's usually asleep for half 6 - 7, its now 10 to 10 and she's only just gone to sleep, been crying all night!

She woke at 6.30 this morning crying, and next door, the ******* had the cheek to knock on the wall as if to say shut her up!!! :shock: He has no place to do that he had us awake at 3.30am last weekend with blaring music and the cops came! he has a little girl ella's age so you things he'd understand, immature t*at!

6. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

cheeky *******

7. loulou1980

loulou1980 Well-Known Member

THE NELSONS TEETHING POWDERS are good too,my lot cut early,all had their first teeth by the time they were 3 months old :shock:

8. loulou1980

loulou1980 Well-Known Member

also as shes the age she is make some water lollies as it will soothe the gums

9. Lauz_1601

ooo good idea Lou,she's cut that tooth now so ill be waiting for the next one with avengance and a hand full of water ice lollies!

10. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

I well and truly sympathise with you on this one. Noah was fine with his first 8 teeth, but his canine teeth are all coming through now and he has been as grizzly as hell, plus his poo as been awfull, I thought it was a stomach bug, so had him on dried toast only, but have discovered its from teething, its really runny and green!!!