Waiting because of medical problems

crayoncrittle

Reaction score
Hey ladies

There was a thread about this previously, but I couldn't find it. I thought I would raise a new one because this is a pretty common thing, and it's different when you're waiting for a health reason rather than financial, study or relationship reason. I dunno, I feel like it's something we don't have control over so it's a lot more frustrating.

If any of you are waiting to try because of medical problems, this can be a place to vent about it, talk about it, and provide support for one another.

Anything from mental health, physical injuries, illnesses, weight....

I'll start. I'm back in WTTC because I had a complete molar pregnancy. It's been just over 4 weeks since my surgery and my HCG levels are dropping slowly, I've reached the "plateau" and hoping it will hurry up and drop.

Once my HCG is at 0, it's a 6 month wait until I am allowed TTC again. That's providing there are no complications to set me back even further!

I'm also about 15 kilos heavier than I would ideally like to be. So I'll be working on that in my wait!

Good luck with the weight loss. Are you starting any diet plan in particular?
Im mainly waiting for other reasons but i got abnormal smear results in may so had a colposcopy followed by lletz removal of cin 2/3 precancerous cells in June. I have to have another colposcopy in December and possible lletz at tge the same time depending on what's found (hopefully the nothing) but the doc said I should avoid getting pregnant. Xx

First off I'm starting to quit snacking on rubbish! Then swap unhealthy foods for healthier ones and do some exercise once I get a bike that fits!

Good luck with your tests hope they're all clear! :D

We have tried to swap white pasta and rice for Brown and wholemeal wherever possible.
Limit naughty foods etc.
Im thinking of going back to slimming world as I lost 1.5 stone last nov-apr. I've stayed around the same since I stopped going but I'd like to lose another 1-1
5 stone more.
Thanks, hope your wtt time goes quickly and you don't have any further complications xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"