Waiting for bubs - 28 weeks

I just read your story and Congrats on your little miracle he is doing wonderfully and a great weight too! Hope the journey of nicu is a short one for you guys! Sending lots of positive thoughts!

Thanks everyone... It's been a roughish couple of days, but we are getting there... Until 2 nights ago everythign was PERFECT. Then Jesiah started having events when I was holding him, so they put him back on CPAP and the doctor go a cannula put in to take bloods. The next morning they put him on antibiotics as though the bloods were fine, he was having more events... Then I went last night to see him with hubby, and got told he was needing a transfusion today as needing some help.

And on top of that, I've got a breast infection! YAY! Not.

Sorry to hear about the rough time. Blood transfusions in NICU are normal procedure, my LO had 7 transfusions befor we left he's a 25 weeker.

I just read your LO's story! Congrats on your angel! MY LO did great his first week(honeymoon stage) But after that he fought infections and other little things that get thrown at them. Blood transfusions are normal for baby's at this gestation. I believe my LO had 10 or so. mine was a 25 weeker as well. But they are all very strong fighters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->