Waiting for husband to have a reversal has it worked for anyone

reversal

a happy family at last
Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to this site, I'm 28 and have two children both boys 8 and 6 and thought after the second that we were finished having kids, so my husband got a vasectomy (three years ago come may) but a week or so ago my husband said he would like to have his vasectomy reversed and for us to try for another baby, I hadn't gave it much thought but now i'm thrilled and he has an appointment for the 24th. Has it worked for any of you's

OH and I are waiting to TTC#1 so I really don't have any advice but I wanted to wish you good luck. GOOD LUCK!

It rings a bell that I saw a couple of cases like yours in the TTC section. Have a go at posting there and see. Good luck!

I'm sorry I can't help since I haven't heard of anyone close to me having this done but good luck!!! Lots of baby dust for you ! :dust:

My other half had one for me to have a baby as im his 2nd relationship (im due 2nd april) :) so yes it can work, however it did cost around 3 thousand as we went private but then took us over a year to get pregnant xxgood luck 4 u huni xx

Thanks thats the same as us we have gone private I know its going to cost around the same £3000, good luck and i'm pleased it worked for you

My dad has a friend who it worked for...he had 2 kids from his first marriage, and when his second wife wanted a baby, he got his reversal done! They have a fabulous son.

GOOD LUCK!

I got a friend who had her tubes tied and decided to reverse it and fell pregnant after 4cycles. I've heard the reversal for the man is much easier.

Good luck hun.

My OH had a reversal done nearly 2 years ago. It has worked but he now has poor motility so his swimmers arnt quite getting to where they need to be. Our doctor said it could still happen, its not impossible. We are now waiting to begin ICSI.
If its what you both want, then I say go for it!
Hope it works out for you xx

My OH had a reversal done nearly 2 years ago. It has worked but he now has poor motility so his swimmers arnt quite getting to where they need to be. Our doctor said it could still happen, its not impossible. We are now waiting to begin ICSI.
If its what you both want, then I say go for it!
Hope it works out for you xx

thanks fingers crossed it happens for you

On the first episode of one bron every minute, was a man who had a vasectomy reversal !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->