waiting for ovulation after early mc

bobster

2 perfect boys & 1 gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Is this anywhere close?

First day of mc was 22nd June so that would make me cd 23 today and still no positive opk. This is the darkest so far (testing since cd 10) and I usually O around cd 20 (34 day cycles). Have slight ewcm started yesterday...

How long do you think it may take to get a pos opk? This is the first time using opks

Attachments

• IMAG0440.jpg
    IMAG0440.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0441.jpg
    IMAG0441.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 3
I didn't o at all my first cycle after mc, a lot of women don't because your hormones are so out of whack. Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones:) If your lines are getting darker on the opk's it's a good sign, that's what always happens with mine when I'm getting close to o. Good luck!

Thanks for your reply. I do feel like I'm ovulating. Hav ewcm and pains. Did another test a few hours later and I think it is darker but only half the line is dark. Is this normal or disgust test? Sorry for your loss. Are your cycles back on track now?

Depending on the brand of opk it may or may not be considered positive if half the test line is dark. If you go to peeonastick.com they have an opk faq that has a section on the same problem. If you're having ewcm and ov pains along with the half dark test line I'd bet you are o'ing though:) I'm sorry for your loss as well, my cycles are slowly getting back on track. Last month I o'd on cd22 and this month it was cd20 so I'm getting there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->