Waiting for scan is SOOOOO Long

Mammyduffy

Reaction score
:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm going crazy!! I'm about 9 weeks now and found out just before 6 weeks.... have my scan date for 6th Jan so will be around 13 weeks or so! But the waiting is SO HARD!! How are you supposed to KNOW you are pregnant??

I had 3 positive tests two at home and 1 at the dr's... then I had total fatigue for a week some breast tenderness and morning sickness... but now NOTHING!!!! I haven't had any bleeding or anything but I'm still just so worried that I'm just not pregnant anymore :-( Wish there was a way to see that I still am for definite x

The waiting game is horrible... With my 1st I had to wait till 20 week scan as they didnt do 12 week ones...

I didn't relax till I started feeling kicks... I was only sick 3 times and I drove myself crazy thinking what if... I tested loads too!

Hopefully the time will pass quickly for you with xmas etc...big hugs x

Ugh the waiting is awful! Today is my twelve week where they listen for a heartbeat no scan til 20 weeks but I found out I was pg 8 weeks ago today! 3 hours...

It does get easier as you get further along it seems though... Still no fun! Good luck! :hugs:

i know how you feel I'm counting the days down to my 12 weeks as its the end of this month, hopefully it go fast as its a busy month, with Christmas and my daughter birthday on boxing day, cant you suggest an early scan to your midwife or doctor? i went to a&e because I had a little bleeding and I got a early scan, wasn't very good as i didn't see much but everything is fine and made me more relaxed. just thought as your worried with your symptoms going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->