Waiting game

Stepmomtobio

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
I had a mcg at week 5. it's been a week now and feeling a little better now. Blood test yesterday says hcg is down to 1.5 so no more testing. Do foc said wait 3 cycles before ttc again. Hoping af is on time. Due Sunday hut not sure if I'll be off cycle fir a while. But waiting 3+ months is going to make me crazy.

Millions of woman get pregnant straight after a m/c, sounds like your doc's being over cautious. It's down to you at the end of the day (providing there are no serious health risks). As you can see from my sig mine happened recently too (I was 16 weeks along) and I'm hoping I OV at least in the next month or so!

I've bee getting ever so faint positives on my LH strips (which I know really means nothing) but I'll probably start testing properly next week or so. Every woman is different so you're cycle may come back quickly or take a few months! Oh I know, it's soo hard lol x

From what I've read, the waiting suggestion is just to make sure you're lining is more back to normal, but if you look around, lots of the ladies here have gotten BFP's before even getting a single period return.

The thing with the lining is that it's shed at the beginning of a cycle then approx 2 weeks later you can get pregnant again (if you ov) so it must be the days after you stop bleeding the lining builds up to be good for egg attachment, when it's nice and fresh (tmi ha)

Which must be why the suggestion to wait I think comes more for those who get D&C's as opposed to natural miscarriages, since DandC strips the lining where-as natural miscarriage is more like giving birth, and look how many women get pregnant almost right after giving birth.

Well mine was natural and that's what the doc suggested. I'd rather wait then chance it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->