Waiting to O...

babybloo

Nora & Benny's Mommy
Reaction score
Is so boring. At least in the TWW there's symptom spotting and early poas'ing. FF is estimating my o for cd20 and currently only cd13. Although charting has been a welcomed distraction. Maybe I should get opks to have something to test with. It's like a whole other TWW and then some lol. Any one else impatient waiting to o? What are you doing to pass the time?

You never know when O might be a little off.. I would BD to pass the time :p !

I'm very impatient while waiting to O. I work 40 hrs a week so that kills a lot of time. During AF I thought it was never gonna end(lasted for 5 days). My predicted fertile period in FF starts 5th-6th and O is predicted 10th. I'd definitely consider OPK. What helps me is DH and I plan and talk about our the timing. Because his mother lives with us(due to financial reasons) we have to find a time when she is either asleep or away for a while or be super quiet when she is still awake and trying to drift off to sleep. I go to the gym after work so that keeps my mind occupied. I hope this helps.

I am currently cd 10 and it's my first round of Femara so I have no idea when I will o. But I'm definitely getting impatient.

I also work and have my ds to pass my time. I'm also working on my fall projects outside before it turns too cold.

Good ideas. Angel i would love af to be five days, im usually 7 sometimes 8. Is it usually much shorter for you? DD keeps me busy for sure. Work is slow right now so that makes it tough. I have been trying to enjoy the last bits of summer too. I don't sleep well so DH and i have been binge watching netflix after DD goes to sleep. And of course bd'ing. I think it's the anticipation and excitement that makes this part of waiting the worst for me.

I am at CD 20, I've been getting high fertility reading for the last 6 days. I am confused why I haven't O'ed yet but my fertility apps say I should within the next coulple of days. I am hoping this is the month, I've been spending the last few months to get to know my body and my cycles so I am more aware of my body since my miscarriage earlier this year.

I am still waiting over here. No positive opk yet so who knows when it will happen. I leave for my trip in a week so I am really hoping it is before then or we will be out this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->