Waiting to ovulate! +OPK?

artsiekat

Reaction score
Hey girlies, this is my first cycle really using OPK's and I'm finding it interesting watching the lines.

I was disappointed yesterday to see my lines go very faint compared to CD14, but today I am excited to see they're darkening, hoping tomorrow I'll have a nice dark positive, but I'll probably test one more time before bed today!

Thanks for joining me in my poas obsession! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_1977.jpg
    IMG_1977.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 47
ive just started this cycle too exciting huh, im loving it and all the awesome feedback from everyone on here :) GL xx

Positive? Almost Positive?

I took this test shortly after some lunchtime BDing, too! Fxed for me! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_1989.jpg
    IMG_1989.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 25
Ooooh so close!! I bet you'll get a positive later tonight or tomorrow morning. Your lunchtime BD was perfect timing. :)

I took another today and it came up just the same, I'm pretty confident I can take it as ovulating in the next few days.

Interesting note, I used some of the pink handled ones I have left over. They are very old and their expiration are for the 13th this month. Every single one I tried today came up very, very faint while the newer ones I just bought a few weeks ago are the blue ones I've been showing you ladies!

So watch your expiration dates, ladies!

Hello, my name is Kristine and I'm an addict. A positive addict!! :happydance:

Thinking of making hubby BD twice a day the next couple of days!

Attachments

• IMG_2001.jpg
    IMG_2001.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 14
ive just started this cycle too exciting huh, im loving it and all the awesome feedback from everyone on here :) GL xx

Thanks, hun! I really love this site, it keeps me sane! :haha:

Much :dust: to you and good luck this cycle, hope we both get our BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->