Waiting to try after MC

Honey79

Reaction score
Hi,

I think this is the right place for this thread but if it is not please feel free to move.

So, I had a miscarriage on Thursday, I know it is only 2 days ago but my mind has very quickly turned to when we will start trying again. I see it as a coping mechanism. I have gone from somebody who didn't want children to getting broody really quickly and then getting pregnant on my first 2 attempts. My emotions have been a huge rollercoaster and the only way I can cope now is if i have a plan for when I will start trying again!

I have always been certain that I didn't want a winter baby as my personal opinion is that they always suffer with birthdays etc, besides who wants to be stuck at home in the snow with a new born! Anyway, I want to start trying asap after my first period (hopefully at the end of Feb) but that means I have a winter baby nov/dec and I really don't want that. But then I am torn with wanting a baby asap rather than waiting to try in May/June so that we have a March baby! Has anyone been through something similar to me? What did you do? Do I start trying as soon as I can or wait a further 4 months...? How do I cope with the wait???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->