Waiting to try? More like Trying to Wait

calm

Reaction score
Don't know if any of you feel like that sometimes. Everyone has their reasons to WTT, in my case it would be madness to go ahead now and TTC, but even so, its like sometimes you just want to say SOD IT, and go ahead and TTC.

(And then of course we don't... where is our halo for all this patience????)

Yep I know exactly what you mean! I want to wait and figure out exactly what I want from life, and a career and getting pregnant right now would not be smart but everytime I look at my OH I get pangs and can't stop thinking about it!

Yep can 100% agree with that Calm

Now is not the right time for me and OH as we are moving into our house end of July and will need time to settle. But i feel once we are in and i have all the summer holds off (i am a teacher) i will be wanting it more than ever!

It is hard, and have different emotions on different days, but i am trying my hardest to wait!

I agree too Calm, we originally planned end june/beginning july but OH is desperate to start now and its me thats trying to wait. We need to wait really though, we've just gone through a major rough patch and want to know that we will be ok with another baby

Yep - definitely agree!! If it wasn't for hubby being so strict about the condom use, there would have been plenty of times that I would have gone ahead with no protection, even though that I know all of the reasons we're waiting are sensible!! :)

Yea good call. Maybe this section should get the informal nick of trying to wait ...

By the way, just in case someone gets the wrong idea... I am not saying that this section just be called TTW and not WTT or anything of the sort LOL... (getting a bit paranoid about what I write and possible misinterpretations), I was just saying if there was anyone else that is WTT and has the feeling they have to "try to make themselves wait". Just a play of words that describes how I feel sometimes. Glad to see I am not alone. Many a :hug: and plenty of patience tablets for everyone (I am going to take 2 today)

Haha, I know , dont be afriad. It wuld be a cool nickname nevertheless, because I think that there have been many here which had the same feeling xD

lol ya... I want to get pg today!!!!!!!1 But have to wait a few months because of work.

So clever Calm, and so true!!! Have been thinking about it all day as yesterday was a "SOD IT" day, although we didn't go through with it for all our reasons, whatever they are... Our halo? Mine is around my waist at the min, am trying to pull it up over my head... xxxxxxx

I think it must be even harder for you Cinnamon, with your husband being also so broody. If I had such a OH I might just say SOD IT on a weak day. Its a good job my DH is so sensible and with his head screwed on, as he certainly reminds me that we are not trying to wait, we are most definitely waiting to try,...

I really want a baby with OH as he is not Hallie's biological father but he has been with me since I was 5 months pregnant and is a great dad to Hallie.

I just know I am not in a good place right now, I want to loose my weight first aswell before I gain even more by becoming pregnant as that would be another aspect to me getting down.

However we aren't preventing nor trying. We are using the withdrawel method is you can call it a method so know we are taking a chance of getting caught!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->