Waiting Until May - BUT!

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here.

My hubby and I will be TTC in May - thing is I think I MAY be pregnant now. lol I usually have a 28-35 day cycle - I had my last period on Jan 3, We BD'd on the 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th, 19th and 20th. However, we used the "pull and pray" method. lol I should get my period on Feb. 4 if not sooner. My boobs are sore longer than they usually are before AF, a little more moody and emotional (I cried hysterically the other day), I"m a little dizzy but not much, a little nauseous but generally get that before AF, and I've been having a stuffy nose for the past few days...no sneezing or fever to accompany it, just an annoyingly stuffy sometimes runny nose. I'm also super bloated in the abdomen but my rings still fit fine (they're usually tight right before AF) so not sure.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome!! When do you think you'll test? Good luck, eh...I think?!! lol....

Hi welcome to BabyandBump & good luck if a pregnancy wouldn't be end of world now ;) :D

Hello :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Oh wow, so you could be a few months earlier than expected :lol: I hope you get the result you are after! Good Luck! x

Hi Ney,
I'll probably test tomorrow, Feb. 1st. If even then. I may just wait until after I've missed a period.

Hi Wobbles and thank you!

:hi: Tam, thank you. I'm sure I'm not pregnant though..lol Just wishful thinking.

Has anyone else felt like this? Like agreeing to wait for a certain time but still hoping it would happen sooner?
Financially, it's wise we wait until May, but I still always hope that AF doesn't show each month. I feel kind of weird about that...lol

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!! :lol:

But I have to behave!!!! :baby:

Waiting for as long as we have decided to is a killer tbh, but it will give us something to look forward to.......if it doesn't happen for you now hun, it certainly isn't far away before you are actively tyring! :headspin:

No, I didn't have to test. AF came on the 1st, 6 days earlier than it should.lol
Oh well, May's not far off!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"