Waiting up for daddy!

Chel

Reaction score
Jasper is waiting up for daddy again!

He's been awake for nearly 5 hours, I've put himdown to bed twice, buthe just wont tire out... He's starting to crash now and my OH will be home any minute.

He did the same thing last night, 10 minutes of cuddles withy daddy and he went to bed wihot protest.

I think the little boy misses his daddy!

sounds like he really needs some extra time with him

Too cute, he had about a 15 minute play with daddy and then went to bed without a issue.

I've noticed in the last couple of weeks their relationship has absolutely blossomed and I'm so glad.

Jasper now is 3 months old and he's much more aware of his daddy. I think that my OH was a little unsure what his role was with Jasper before now, because Jasper didn't want him - he wanted mummy - he'd sometimes even cry for me when his daddy was holding him!

Now Jasper smiles and babbles at his daddy whenever he's around, and I think because my OH is feeling so validated and loved by Jasper he's started to just pick Jasper up and play with him whenever he has a chance.... previously I'd be asking him if he wanted to hold his son and he'd always be 'too busy'.... like it was a chore.... like I'd asked him to do the dishes or something!

ALSO my OH looks soooo sexy holding Jasper! It's a crazy turn on.... I want another baby...:blush:

Max dose this ALL the time ..he has to see daddy before going to be lol

My husband is away alot and its nice to see the kids faces when they see they daddy in bed in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->