• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

wake up crying during the night

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Lincoln's been waking up crying during the night for a few weeks now.
He would be on boobies a lot and suddenly he starts to cry and kicks about. He cries for 20-30 minutes then back to sleep. He's awake when he cries so it's not sleep crying .

I don't know why,some nights he cries a lot. The only reason i can think of is he;s hungry coz at the nursery he eats and drinks a lot and he doesn;t drink or eats much dinner at home :nope: and my supply's been quite low coz he has cow's milk at the nursery...

what do you think it could be ?

I'm guessing it could be your supply and he's getting frustrated about it... I'm no bfing expert though. hope others can help. Alasdair hasn't been sleeping because he's cold but I'm guessing that's not what Lincoln's problem is!

you sure its not sleep terrors? sometimes baby can appear to be awake but isnt, justa thought
x

hmm how old is he now? maybe hes not really hungry and its just more for comfort or it could be teething xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"