waking up

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
So we finally stopped Hannah from waking for a bottle. She's taking more throughout the day and not getting hungry at night :happydance:

BUT she wakes up at night now to "talk" :wacko: All the time. We don't talk to her, keep it quiet etc., ignore her but she still wakes up. It's been a week almost and we haven't gotten more than a couple of hours of sleep in a row :wacko:

Does anyone else have this problem?? Please tell me I'm not alone :rofl:

oh ciaran talks all the time lol , we leave him at it then he falls back to sleep :D:D

Connor likes to wake up a couple times a night to talk but it normally no more then 5 minutes. We put our baby monitor across the room so we wouldn't wake up as much if he is just talking to himself quietly. That's great she doesn't wake for a bottle anymore.

Little miss woke up every night for the past 4 months. And at first it was for her bottle but now it's just to play :dohh:

I think she finds the look of me with huge bags under my eyes highly amusing...

Erin is exactly the same - she wakes a couple of times in the night and talks for about 10 mins and then goes back to sleep again. I am getting used to it now. At least I don't have to get out of bed I just ignore her. xxx

lol aw bless, that sounds so cute, but i bet its not at 3am!! :rofl:

Bren just wakes up for boob thank goodness. If he wanted to play I would not be happy. Now I just give him a boob and he nurses for a few minutes and bakc to sleep.

:rofl: @ waking up to talk!!

Chase just wakes up for his bottle, thank goodness :)

Perhaps she just used to waking up at that time and hopefully that phase will end for you.

Well she didn't wake up when we were giving her the bottle but she was going from 3 a.m. until noon the next day without eating! So I had to reverse that. Now she has bottles at 7:45, noon, 4, 6 and a dream feed before bed. She's getting the same number (if not more ounces in that way!) I wouldn't have cut the feed out if she'd been eating during the day but she'd much rather play :rofl:

Hopefully it is just a phase, I'm tired of waking up every hour :rofl:

:hugs: hope he phase passes soon bless hannah! well done for changing her feeds around vickie, sounds like you've done fab x

Tabs has done this a handful of times and i cheat......i put bonjela on a dummy and let her suck that lol as i cant sleep with her chattering away lol,she soon drops off.
BTW your feeds are the same as mine and she still fusses between 4-6oz usually at each feed!
I got her a special night time feed now though which has rice flakes in it :)

we've talked about getting the follow along formula just for the nights :)

Awwww how cute :cloud9: not for you though obviously :blush:

Not cute :ignore: Actually might be a soother problem. Stan's let her get into the habit of using it all night :dohh: So we may just have to break her of it soon :wacko:

mine does the same, talk talk talk. his favourite word is A-boo A-boo...
he uses this word for everything,happy,talks,complaints,moans,lol
can't remember the last time i had 2 hours sleep in a go
i read many of your posts ,seems like our babies do same things
pm me if you like to chat , ..or moan,lol

:rofl: It'd be nice if she just slept. But last night I told Stan let her go to sleep and take the pacifier out, she slept from 10-3 a.m. and than was up for an hour and a half. But still better than the last few nights. We're actually talking about moving our bed out into the living area so she has her own room of sorts and see if it helps. Our apartment is small so we'd still be able to hear her if she cried etc. but not the talking :lol:

Hopefully she will get bored of it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->