Walk to Remember

niknak242

Mourning my angels
Reaction score
I am doing a local "Walk to Remember" for pregnancy and infant loss awareness month. I am making a tshirt with the names of all of the babies who I know who have been lost. If you'd like you LO included, leave their name/nick name and the date you'd like. Some, I just went ahead and did, if I knew the name/date. I'll post a pic shortly.

I am also participating in a walk called "A Walk to Remember"...Mine is this weekend, Oct 8 at our local women's hospital....

I'll be thinking and sending loves to your lil ones as well... :flower:

That is such a lovely idea :hugs:

I wish there was a walk to remember near me - I had a look and there are no events in my city for Oct 15th :(

Same, can't find anything near where I am, it would have been nice. Collie, I would have thought a big city like Glasgow would have one - have you checked the UK SANDS website? The NZ one is where i found the lists here. All the major cities have walks on but I'm in the sticks so no joy. Maybe I should just go for a walk myself.

Yes, Nikki... Take a lovely stroll yourself then ♥ Xoxo

Same, can't find anything near where I am, it would have been nice. Collie, I would have thought a big city like Glasgow would have one - have you checked the UK SANDS website? The NZ one is where i found the lists here. All the major cities have walks on but I'm in the sticks so no joy. Maybe I should just go for a walk myself.

Well thats what I thought about Glasgow too. The only event SANDS have listed and that I can find happening in Scotland is in Edinburgh - there is a church service and a balloon release. But its just too far to go to :(

Aw that's wierd, and sad. Oh well, walking by ourselves it is then. We can still do the Wave of light thing too. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->