Walking on furniture

S

Serene123

Caitlyn has taken to pulling herself around the room using whatever piece of furniture she can get hold of. She keeps falling and hurting herself but I do try and catch her. It's soooooooooo tiring. I can't believe I wanted her to get active. :rofl: Anyone want to swap babies?

Caitlin falls all the time lol me I'm up like a shot SCs 'leave her alone' :lol: This last couple of days I think shes been supping her Dads whiskey shes been toppling over loads but they can only learn.

We have no sharp edges on o ur furniture so its not so bad - People always said 'oh that will have to go' referring to our glass tables etc when tbh in fact I'm glad thats what we have the coffee table isn't wooden and squares edges for example everything smooth finish & shes use to the see through stuff because thats whats we've had from start.

Few bumps will teach her just depending where she is in room I guess.

It's all part of the babies learning, I still try and catch Katie most of the time but mostly I let her get on with it now :)

I have a scar running from my nose to my lip from where I fell onto the corner of a table. A cosmetic surgeon had to see me because it would have scarred really badly if they weren't careful. I know that Alasdair will learn eventually but at the same time I don't want him to learn because he's really hurt himself! So I think I'll end up being super cautious. I need to buy a rug for the floor though as it's wood and now that he's sitting by himself it's a bit of a liability. Can't imagine how bad it would be if he was pulling himself to stand!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->