Walmart brand HPT

babywish411

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Just wanted to give my thoughts on the First Signal $.88 test from Walmart. I am constantly peeing on sticks during my TTW, I loved these tests and they are so cheap. This month was like every other month, every morning from 6DPO until AF arrives I tested. Well this cycle i saw something, barely anything, come up on this brand of test. I thought I was seeing things but since I saw a HINT of something I tool a First Response and BAM I saw the second line clear as day! I wanted to share my story since I know there are so many women who are in the same boat as me and testing testing testing. So if you see a hint of a line, to where you are questioning it, take a First Response because it will likely show. My line still isnt really showing on the First Signal but you can clearly see it on the First Response!

Also keep up the hope and never give up while you are on your TTC journey. I took 5 rounds of Clomid, used PreSeed, Soft Cups and also took baby asprin and I finally got a positive. Please say a prayer for me as I had a miscarriage last summer and am really hoping this one sticks and is our rainbow baby! I had my blood drawn yesterday and have it drawn again tomorrow to make sure my levels are going up. Good luck and baby dust to all!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I have a stash of the $.88 tests as well. So far they've all been correct (BFNs) for me, but at that price, I don't feel bad about giving in to my craziness and testing. :)

the 4 times I have been pregnant I used cheap tests, and they always showed 2 lines really well. I dont believe in spending on those expensive tests..I just did a comparison with opk's. I bought 9 first response opk's and had some cheap internet strip ones. They both showed up positive on the same day in the same way. I could have saved myself a whopping $45.00!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->