Wanna good laugh?

honeysuckle.

Reaction score
When my husband asked his GP for a SA, he was told today to wait two years, and that insurance didn't cover it and that we should go to a FS:growlmad:! I'm going to see my GP (who works at the same place can order it). We know it's not included in insurance, but for Pete's sake, he's 40!

That's ridiculous! :growlmad: If your doc doesn't agree to an SA, I'd find a new doc!

Oh that's just stupidly nuts. I'd tell him to find a new doc! Hopefully yours will be more reasonable!

When my husband asked his GP for a SA, he was told today to wait two years, and that insurance didn't cover it and that we should go to a FS:growlmad:! I'm going to see my GP (who works at the same place can order it). We know it's not included in insurance, but for Pete's sake, he's 40!

:nope::nope::nope: My doc wrote the orders for DH.:thumbup:

Yeah, I checked with my doctor and she said that they don't do SA. (I don't know why she didn't tell me that earlier). I am now emailing FS to see how much it is (even though we will pay whatever). Le sigh.

Ugh that just sucks. Mine wrote up my hubby's SA too. Sorry you have to go through this. :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->