want a babyhawk but OH wont wear one!

mummypeanut

baby due march 10th
Reaction score
hes not a big fan of colour and i am. Any design suggestions which would be OH friendly??

Can't you get one that's got a nice design on one side and plain on the other? Black or something. :)

Mine is just black and white :) The print on the front is flowers but black and white. I know they have others that are like that but not flowers. Right now they are 15% off too :)

Mine is just black and white :) The print on the front is flowers but black and white. I know they have others that are like that but not flowers. Right now they are 15% off too :)

heya where has 15% off? I think you might be in the US which will probably mean with shipping i wouldnt make a saving. Oh well. :thumbup:

Oh it's from the www.babyhawk.com site...so that is shipped from the us. I actually just looked at my email again and it ended yesterday at 5 sorry :(

I've got a black one with red and white pattern, which you can turn the other way.

Mind you, my OH won't wear it anyway...

In the UK, I googled and found a babyhawk-selling site that had a clearance sale so got it for £42. Had to search around a bit, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->