Want my body back!!

Giggs

Reaction score
Pointless thread but I can't wait to not have heartburn, rib ache, back pains, feel heavy, have wind, have huge swollen legs and feet, watch what I eat and generally be pregnant!

I can't wait to meet my lil girl and I know she will be worth all this but gosh, I want my body back!!

People keep telling me that I will miss being pregnant but I really can't see it!!

I made the mistake of looking at our honeymoon pics the other day :cry: I held a small service for the body that didn't have Diastasis, swollen legs/feet, sore back and rib pain :haha:
I hope it will be back to normal (I know it won't be 100% with diastasis), but as un-painful as possible lol.
All worth it but I'm sick of waiting for him!!!

Me too! It's starting to feel like invasion of the body snatchers!! I've enjoyed the pregnancy more this time around, but now I've had enough and I'm just anxious to meet him!

This is my third time preg and the first time I will say the same. I dont miss being pregnancy the other times and I wont after this. I am grateful dont get me wrong but I suck at pregnancy.

Me too! I am so over being pregnant. I can't wait to be able to maneuver like I used to instead of like Humpty Dumpty. I also feel particularly dorky at the moment fashion wise. Not too much longer we will all have our baby bundles in our arms!!!

weirdly you will have phantom pregnancy pokes after it for a long time.

I had my baby 11 days ago and i do miss being pregnant. I never thought I'd say that! I hated being pregnant...everything that you describe. Hated it. But for some reason, I do miss it, miss my baby girl moving around in there. Miss the way I felt emotionally. I love love love having my baby in my arms now, so i wouldn't switch it back around to being pregnant, but I do miss it. I even almost have my body back and I miss the bump. this is my first pregnancy, and I never thought that a person got their body back so fast...thought I'd look pregnant or like I'd been pregnant for a while, but nope..can't even tell now.

I know what you mean!
All of the rib pain, heartburn, trapped wind, stretchmarks on my boobs, and constipation:blush:
I love having my little girl inside of me, but I also can't wait to have my body back:winkwink: !
Everyone says 'oh, your all baby', but I can't help but feel like a giant whale.
My ass and legs feel bigger and I just generally feel blah..

I can't wit to get my bod back either. I went from a uk size 8, toned and ultra trim to a now flabby size 12. Bring on the day where I can start heavy lifting and running again!

Me too girls!! So can't wait to get back into my pre pregnancy clothes, sleep on my belly, enjoy the odd glass of wine! I really don't do the whole pregnant thing well!

Yep I hate hate hate hate HATE my body at this point in my pregnancy. I know jolly well I won't miss being pregnant. Fourth time round and I just feel like I'm being punished at this stage! I must have done something awful in a past life lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->