Want to introduce myself

SweetSeren

Reaction score
Hi all! 41 year old mom here and desperately trying to have another after 12 years of trying. I have had 9 miscarriages after the birth of my fabulous daughter, who is now 21. I became single again (yay) two years ago and decided last year to make a go of this own my own. I have an amazing donor and this will be the first month trying with him. I know that some of you may find this odd but at my age, I don't have much time on my side. I look forward to getting to know you all and pitch in whenever I can.

My question is: Have you ever heard of Fertomid? My doctor said he would prescribe this next month if this cycle doesn't work. Apparently it is like Clomid? I am on CD1 today so I am ready to rock this out!

Lots of luck to all of you on your journey.

Hello and welcome!

Sorry I have not heard of that med, good luck with this cycle! I have an older child also (17) it will really be a different world with a little one!!
Lots of luck to you:flower:

Welcome to the forum! I have not heard of that med either. But best of luck to you on TTC!!

:dust:

I've not heard of it either but I'm sure there'll be someone along soon who has...

Welcome and good luck on your TTC journey! :)

Hi there and welcome. :flower:

Fertomid is the same as clomid just a different name. It has the same ingredients.

Best of luck with your journey and hope you get a BFP really soon!!

Welcome may your stay be short and sweet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->