Want to work from home?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Hey girls, I was looking online and come across this website which has everything from career advice to job advertisements, all aimed at Mums and Mums who want to stay at home or work part time. Hope you find it useful!

https://www.mumandworking.co.uk/

oooo ta babe.I have been thinking about this lately xxxxx

Hey hun, you may just have done me a huge good turn!!! :hugs:

Thanks so much for showing us this xxx

Your welcome! I figured it would be of a lot of use to some girls on here. I am loving the franchise opportunities!

Somehow I actually came across it when searching for green parenting :lol:

Well there is a nursery photography business in my area looking for folks like me who love to take piccies and work around their "real" jobs! I have emailed them so fingers crossed I hear back :hugs:

x

Well there is a nursery photography business in my area looking for folks like me who love to take piccies and work around their "real" jobs! I have emailed them so fingers crossed I hear back :hugs:

x

Oh wow! Good Luck, I hope you get it!

x

good luck hun xxxxx

I'd love to be able to work from home but have no idea how I'd go about it. I can see myself getting a few Avon and stuff jobs in the area and then I can just go round posting leaflets or whatever with baby in the pram, lol.

working from home (not the kind of job where you can 'freelance' it or change from work office to at home) is very difficult isn't it? to actually start out without having a job kwim?

so many scams around too :(

i don't see avon/betterware/kleeneze etc ann summers/body shop/v partys as being a work at home job though, as you still have to go out and collect etc etc orspend time away from the home and aren't all possible with young children/toddlers.

if it was that easy to work from home i'm sure all us mums would be 'work from home mums' rather than 'just' 'stay at home mums'.

xXx

None of the jobs on that website are scams, and there are work from home, flexi and part time job so a good mix on there, so not all are work from home.

I am very lucky as my job is a work from home one and I know just how much it is going to help us out long term.

I work for a large corporate and so I am incredibly lucky to do a job I love and be able to do it from home.....never dreamt I'd be this lucky and wish that there were more opportunities like the one I got out there for you Mums...

xxx

Thanks Nic, this is something i've been considering alot lately :)

ohh thanks will have a look at this,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->