Wanted 12-18 18-24 knitted dress and tights/ winter clothes

I've got some tights i just sorted out of DDs wardrobe today. They're 12-18 and 18-24 i think. I will check and get photos if you're interested? x

I was looking more for outfits with tights hun, but if you have any of those id love too see x

Erm... No i don't think so... I will check though and if i have i will post. x

Hope you don't mind me subscribing to this thread but if tilly-maggie isn't interested can you keep me in mind please? I'm looking for just tights please, of course tilly-maggie has first refusal as it's her thread :blush: :hugs:

I think the OP wanted outfits with tights and not tights on their own, so i am sure she won't mind if you want them. I will take some pics tomorrow when i can get into DD's room. x

I would love 3rd refusal on just tights if that's ok with everyone! Sorry to continue the thread hijack theme lol x

lol violetsky :haha:
Thanks sausages - why are baby tights so bloomin expensive!!! It's ridiculous considering they have to go up a size so quickly ggrrrr!

Hi all, these are the tights i have. I can't remember where they are from now. The first photo is size 18-23 months and the second photo are all 12-24 months.

Postage would be £1.72 for each separate bundle, or £2.16 for all of them together second class.

We don't smoke or have pets.

The condition is fair. They're clearly used with a bit of wash-bobbling and some discolouration to the soles of a couple, but plenty of life left in them yet.

If anyone wants them you can have them for £1 + postage per bundle (£1.50 plus postage for them all). Gifted payment or fees pai would be appreciated. x

Attachments

• IMG_5872.jpg
    IMG_5872.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5873.jpg
    IMG_5873.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 6
Your both willing to have the tights :)
Thanks for replying sausages x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts