Wanted - BBOS

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Before I buy new, does anyone have a BBOS pink camo, pink dalmation or opal they would part with? All aplix xxx

I have a fire opal aplix one hun. Would be looking for £11 posted?

I have a fire opal aplix one hun. Would be looking for £11 posted?

That is the orange isn't it hun? Hope you don't think me rude but what is the condition like? If it's fab and comes with the inserts I'll have it :hugs: xxx

IT's the orange one, yes. I love blueberries but I'm just not an orange person!! Not rude at all, you'll be putting it on IJP's bottom so it's good to know!! I *think* it's in her room and she's asleep atm, so will have a look and let you know. Can't remember off the top of my head. I think it's in pretty good condition (standard fleece bobbling)

Bless you, not bothered about the inner bobbling as long as the outer is nigh on perfect. Can't see why I won't take it Hun so let me know when you do and I'll pay xxx

pic attached hun

the aplix landing strip looks a bit fluffy (best description I can think of!) but still works really well, other than that it's in really good condition.

x

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 10
Is the aplix yellow Hun or is it just the light? X

It's more yellow than some others I've just looked at pics of, I'd never noticed before!! I bought it from Katy and as far as I can tell it's the original aplix. :shrug:

wow that is cool..its like fire orange and yellow!! i love it!

Well if Pops doesn't want it.... ;)

Bugger it, I don't know what to do. I know me and I know the fact it isn't orange might bug me but without seeing it....

Hmmm, how about I take it and if it isn't what I want I let you know straight away Jessabella and you can have it for what I paid Hen?

xxx

That sounds really sensible to me!

me too..soudns great!! well I hope for your sake that you do like it..but eh if not..you know how to find me..tee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->