WANTED: Buddy =D - December 31st 09 - UK

L

Love Bunny

:flower:

Hi everyone :) I'm Jess, Hopefully looking for someone similar to me! As some of you might know I'm not for the faint hearted and pretty opinionated haha!

I'm 18, due on the 31st of December and having a little girl so preferably around the same time?

I'm also hoping for a homebirth so someone else who is aiming for one would also be a bonus!

Also I'm rhesus B neg so gotta have Anti-D injections :cry:

Looking for a text buddy mainly as internets not up and running properly yet!

:hugs:

xXx​

Hey Jess!

My name's Rosie, i'm 21 and due on the 26th December! I'm also having a little girl, we're going to call her Poppy AND i want to have a homebirth, i'm thinking maybe a waterbirth but not sure yet! I guess maybe that means i am a good match. Ha- i feel like i'm replying to a lonely hearts add.

It's pretty gay that you have to have Anti-D injections :(. I'm sure everything will be fine- I guess you have to have more needles shoved in your arm- that's never a good thing.

Well i don't know anyone who's pregnant and it's getting pretty lonely being the only one of my friends who falls asleep on the sofa at 11 o clock in the middle of a party. I have been a bit of a lurk on this forum for ages and thought i'd finally start replying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->