WANTED: Cloth Nappies for Newborn

PrettyUnable

Mum of DD, PAL with #2
Reaction score
Hi all :hi:

Am due May 4th and we're planning on raising little one cloth bummed but feel abit at a loss with all the options there are available...
We're hoping to get a few different types and brands to begin with then buy more nappies once we know what suits baby's needs and us.

So I'm appealing to all cloth bum mums who are hoping to have a clear out of their size 1's or suitable for newborn of any of the below or any recommendations:
Shaped nappies: Tots Bots Bamboozle Stretchy, Tots Bots Flexi-tot, Motherease One Size, Motherease Sandys
Pocket nappies: Bumgenius V4, FuzziBunz, Blueberry Nappies.
AIO: Easyfit V2 by Tots Bots, GroVia AIO

Itti Bitti Tutto, Smartipants, Little Lamb bamboo, Smartipants, Bumgenius Flip Stay-Dry, Bambino Mio Miosolo

Wraps, Liners and Boosters

Hoping to get a little collection of any or all of the above to try. Willing to negotiate on prices obviously depending on condition etc...
Would need them to be quite neutral in colour/design as we're Team Yellow.

We are on abit of a tight budget but I am desperately hoping to be able to cloth baby.

Thanks all...:flower:

I have 4 newborn size BG (two light yellow and two light green) You can have for £15 plus fees. Cost £25 and have never been used :)

Hiya,

I have 2 (or maybe 3) TB Bamboozle Stretch S1 and 2 small Bamboo Sandy's. There is some BF poo staining on them but I can try getting rid of it this week if you're interested? It normally comes out ok. I was asking £6 each for them. They were not used for long as my LO has a rather large bottom!

I have some Tuttos - I could part with orange and/or blue. Both have been worn by my girl but would be good for a boy too. £10 each.

I also have some small Little Lamb bamboo boosters which I used to boost nappies for overnight in the early days. Not sure if you're interested in them but 75p each (if bought with other nappies) if you are.

Prices include postage but not fees, and I'll happily take any postage saving off for multiple buys :)

Have you considered the gnappy system. The newborn wraps are fab. Let me know as DD has just grown out of them so I have some for sale.

I have a Motherease one size bamboo - bought new by me, used when Pearette was newborn and not much since. Let me know if you're interested. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->