wanted, fly net for pram/carrycot

peanut08

Reaction score
Hi i am looking for a fly net for my bebecar carrycot/pram if anyone has one hanging around?
:flower:

I'm sure I have one at home, will check when I get in from work and let you know :flower:

just looked it out for you :) would like £3.50 delivered :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_20110610_180142.jpg
    IMG_20110610_180142.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
just looked it out for you :) would like £3.50 delivered :flower:

Cheers hun but would it fit this pram? looks a bit small to me as i have one for my car seat and it def wouldnt fit my carrycot

Attachments

• carry%2520cot.jpg
    carry%2520cot.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 8
Sorry hun, no idea what that pram is and the box doesnt have a list. All I know is that the twice I used it, it was on the carrycot of an iCandy Apple x

Sorry hun, no idea what that pram is and the box doesnt have a list. All I know is that the twice I used it, it was on the carrycot of an iCandy Apple x

Should fit then but can you do any better on price as there is a new one on amazon with free delivery for £2.75 ?

Should fit then but can you do any better on price as there is a new one on amazon with free delivery for £2.75 ?

No sorry, after postage I would be left with next to nothing. That is a good price on Amazon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->