Wanted: Grobag egg thermometer

Dont think they have a colour do they?
The red is just to refleecty on the temp (blue, to cold, red too hot, yellow warm)

Yea red means its too hot yellow just right and blue too cold, I have one!! lol

Yea AG your right, Didn't realise you'd put that, really should read properly!! x

She couldn't silently change that for me could she!

:lol:

Is the light any good?!

We have one but it doesn't have a temperature display on it. The colours change though, and it is really good, although we've never really used it as the baby moniters have temperature thingys on.

xxx

Not really, i mean its about the same brightness of a night light plug in, you can see it but it doesn't light up the room x

Its a night light I'm after ... but not one that may as well not have nothing in the room lol

I had one and sold it, thought that a normal cheap thermometor (wall one for example, the cheapo ones) were just as good. If you're after a night light, why not try a plug in one or Grobag - (I think) make one where it makes your light bulb dim for your little one.

The light isn't really bright enough to use as a night light. Grobag do this one though.

https://www.babycollection.co.uk/grobag-Intelligent-Night-Light/ii/SAGNLIGHT

Attachments

• SAGNLIGHT_0003.jpg
    SAGNLIGHT_0003.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
Interesting - do you have it?

No but I've been thinking about it.

Yer wondering if it will fit under the lantern ...no sizes on that site so I'll have to looksie about although it looks like its the same size as a lightbulb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->