• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wanted - Medium Itti AIO - Now have one, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eala

Mum of two gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for one more Itti AIO so I have enough to keep my childminder going :rofl: Well, it might be 2 I need, as I'm waiting for Cheeks and Cherries to reply to me to let me know if they have any left or not. (They e-mailed today to say that one of the ones I've ordered, they actually don't have :dohh:)

Any colour is fine, as long as it's in good condition :)

Would also swap for a Medium Itti SIO (Ivory) in EEUC if anyone was interested :rofl:

I have a midnight pending so could you let you know tomorrow?

Also have like a tiger lim edition but its EEEEUC so would want good price for it?

I already have the Like a Tiger hun, so you're safe to hang onto that one (see, what a great excuse for DH ;) )

What condition is the midnight one in? :)

Eeeeeuc worn about 5 times too! :D

Sounds good! If the pending person doesn't take it, let me know, I'll def want it:)

(Wow, this was easier than I thought :rofl:)

PM me your address hun :) I am going PO today x

Sorry, I was out the house at 9am this morning and have been out all day :dohh:

Will PM you now. I'm not in a hurry for it, thankfully, as LO isn't back at the childminder till next Thursday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->