Wanted - tenant for a womb

Caterpiller

Not cooperating
Reaction score
Have one recently redecorated womb on offer for around nine months and a half month. Ideal tenant would be a clean, non-smoking fertilized egg. No hint of PCOS or Endo found, and last pap smear was A-OK. Unfortunately the womb offers no view as DragonMummy is patent pending with her 'womb with a view' concept, but can provide a healthy environment, supported by daily supplements, organic diet, caffeine and alcohol free living conditions. Also private medical coverage provided, including all ante and postnatal care.

No objections for either male or female tenant, and if a couple are looking to share, am sure I can accommodate.

Applicants can post their interest at the following address:

2/3rds up the fallopian tube (left side or right if your feeling that way inclined)
Immediately after the cervix
Caterpiller's Uterus
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Awww, this really made me smile!!!

Hope you get your tenant soon!

xx

Absolutley love this. hope you get a few responsesfrom one-or more-possible tennents. xx

that is absolutly adorable!! fx for the move in of your open space!

Lol!! Love it. Hope you get a prospective tennant soon! XX

Love this! hope you get loads of applicants to sort through! :winkwink:

Lovely! Fingers crossed for your bfp soon! :dust:

hahahahahhaha....love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck! I'm still waiting for a tenant too!

:rofl: that was brilliant, brightened up my day and I hope you find a suitable tenant soon ;-)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cat you crack me up! I can not wait for you to be pg so you can be my bumb buddy you make me smile daily!

Hehehe nice and creative i hope you get your tenant/tenant soon :D

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"