wanted terry nappies and accessories and changing bag

K

kimbobaloobob

hey, im after some terry nappies, any size, no girlie ones though, fitted or ones i have to fold
also any safty pins or nappy nippers, plastic covers, liiners. Basicly anything to do with terry nappies lol
also i need a changing bag, again nothing girly.
Let me know what you have got and a price on here or through a pm :)

i have a pack of brand new set of sealed terries if you interested ?

sure how much are you after for them?
what size are they and are they fitted or squares?
x

they are squares

not after much just a few quid

have loads of bambino mio and other nappies and liners if u interested xx

I have Bambino Mio nappies too, Some outers too.. the others are a bit worn due to constant washing, I have full set birth to potty if ya interested. x

i have some nappy pins and a nappy holder that you hang on the back of the door if you are interested

Are you sorted for Mios now hun?,I have a the Mio rucksack with loads in!!Dont want much for them mainly postage as they weigh a ton!Also have a wet bag and some BNIP nappy nippers in Blues.x

Are you sorted for Mios now hun?,I have a the Mio rucksack with loads in!!Dont want much for them mainly postage as they weigh a ton!Also have a wet bag and some BNIP nappy nippers in Blues.x
hiya shug im not sure as havent heard back of the others yet, how much exactly would you want?, and sorry to sound dumb but are the mio ones fitted? as my oh is useless with folded things so trying not to get too many of those :)

Yes the Mio ones are the ones you fold and pop a wrap over.I used to prefold them all in the wraps then it was not much different to a disposable. Would be lookinf for £15inc postage for the whole lot.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->