Wanted to Share...

DueSeptember

Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-Duggar-releases-message-miscarried-baby.html

Awwww....I didnt know she Lost 2 Babies!! :(

I think her first pg was an early miscarriage. Either that or the second one, not sure.

It is so sad. I hate when people say oh she has 19 kids already :growlmad: so what does that mean? She is suffering right now just like us here. Ava was my 4th child so does that mean I should be over it because I already have 3 boys? People are crazy, they should check their rugged tone before they speak.
Thanks for sharing that , I didn't know either she lost 2 :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I LOVE how she said I have 21 Kids 19 Living and 2 in Heaven.....

She sounds like a sweet person!!!

I couldn't believe some of the comments underneath! Ignorant idiots!

I know so RUDE!!!!!!! Who cares how many kids she has she still Lost a precious Baby!! People are ignorant and I am sure there are people out there saying we need to "get over it" but unless they been in our shoes they will NEVER know!

I actually watched 19 kids and counting today for the first time, it was when her little girl was 40 days old and being held for the first time after being born at 25 weeks. She was so precious. Her kids all seem great. I didnt know how she could cope with so many kids but they are all so great and well behaved, with the older ones looking after the younger ones. I didnt read the comments under the article and I dont think it matters how many kids you have losing one is awful (and we all know that) it must be of some comfort to her and her family that she was 19 wonderful kids on earth.x

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, as I know it will make me bawl! Didn't read the comments either, can't take people being so cruel :nope:

The photos she took are so cute with Jubilee Duggar <3

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video, as I know it will make me bawl! Didn't read the comments either, can't take people being so cruel :nope:

I didnt want to listen either her voice reminded me of my Chaplain that Blessed my Maya :) it was cute I didnt even cry it made me smile..her voice is so soothing

I couldn't believe some of the comments underneath! Ignorant idiots!

Me too. Man I want to punch some of them. The little picture with the hand reminds me of Isabella. Heartbreaking for the family :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->