**wanted!** ttc buddy :-)

Flower_Mouse

Reaction score
Hi everyone out there! I'm kind of new here and ttc#3. This is my 2nd marriage (to be) and so a different relationship from with my first 2 children. We have been ttc for a year and I could really do with a ttc buddy as I honestly didn't think it would take this long this time around! I'm currently on CD3 and am taking soy isoflavones to see if that helps (I have had different length cycles and an inconclusive blood test as well as quite a few negative home tests for ovulation). I promised myself I'd only take it for 3 months and am on month 2.

Hope to hear from someone! :)

hi! I am ttc #1. I took my last bc pill in march and still no luck, didn't think it would take this long! :shrug: Good luck! :flower:

I know, I still find it incredible that some people can just make a baby in one session and for some of us it takes ages. A friend of mine started ttc at the same time as me and now has a daughter! lol x

Hello Flower Mouse! I am not on TTC now, but I could lend a hand to help you, and an ear to listen to your stories. It is my enthusiasm to endow help for ladies who are struggling on TTC, which I also experienced before. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->