wanted- wedding things

Tasha360

Mum to four 6 and under
Reaction score
Myself and my partner have decided to get married in the next few months. It will only be a small registry office wedding as we cant afford the big white wedding. Just wondered if anyone had any bits for sale, need everything? Please let me know if you do
xx

What exactly are you looking for? I have a handmade tiara with clear and red/ruby crystals ... can take a pic if you like xx

yes please, i need a dress and accessories and all the little things like invitations and things for reception etc xx

Will check in the loft tomorrow and get some pics for you hun :flower: xx

What are you looking for, I got married september and have loads of things left over
Whats your colour theme and what size dress you looking for?

colour scheme is red and white ( liverpool fc fans lol). im about a size 16 at the mo but hoping to loose a little weight xx

I have a swarovski crystal, bracelet. also swaroski necklace and earrings set. bracelet doesnt match the necklace and earrings but its lush. cost 80 new, 45 posted or offer. also have a bridesmaid tiara x

what size/colour of clothes do you need? invitations etc?

colour scheme will be red and white xx

nice that was my orginal colour scheme but my dress is pretty small

I have an underskirt suitable for a-line dress. Is this any good? I wore it with a maggie sottero dress. Size 14-16.

i need to see what sort of dress i get first thanks though xx

i have a little flower girl dress, around about 4-5 i reckon white with a brown ribbon

[
Also have a cake knife set in a velvet box. The knife and cake server thing are silver with like diamantes in the handle.

Ohh i also have a long bcbg maxazria dress (from harvey nichols) size 16 in a deep red. i wore it for prom.

I have:

Stuff to make your own invites etc (cards / peel off stickers / ribbon / flowers etc - I can put together a pack so you can make your own if you like?)

Wedding car ribbons and bows in various colours - perfect for trimming up your car if you're not having a wedding car.

Place cards

Petals for on the tables

Crystals for on the tables in burgundy

Little envelopes that you can put lottery tickets / scratch cards in for favours

And loads more :dohh:

I'm a wedding coordinator so I have soooo much wedding stuff and I'm trying to get rid of most of it :haha:

Ah, I just saw that you have baby twins, maybe making your own invites will be out :)

Depending on how many you need I could maybe make them for you? Let me know :)

i have a ivory bridesmaid bag , a red and white bridesmaid tiara , a brides tiara , some burgundy pull ties xx i have aivory bridesmaid dress size 7 with burgundy and roses at the top xx

do you have any pics but not of the dress, have no one that age
thanks xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/adult-fashion/465303-wedding-tiara.html

Ignore that price thou hun xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/adult-fashion/464488-girls-bridesmaid-dress-tights-headband-xx.html

the bridesmaid headband is on that one and just looking for pics of the bag xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->