wanting feedback on cervix postion and whatnot

mamaxs4

Reaction score
OK, 5 days ago my cervix was low soft open and moist. It was like that for 3 days. Yesterday it was high firm and moist, but sticky cm, today it was higher but the cm seemed like it was going from sticky to slippery. Oh, and it was white. I think af is due on either 23 or 24. I took a test and it was a BFN](*,)](*,). Well I'm not going to let myself :cry: about this, but I do want to know what this cervix stuff means. I'm pretty new to it and I'm trying to figure out what it does right before af shows up. I guess until af shows up I can still have a little bit of hope.

Since ovulation, my cervix position has changed a lot but my cm has gone from dry to sticky to really wet but white. Also, my cervix has remained firm. I think it is normal after ovulation to change cm a lot and it could be a sign either way.

I hate how most of the signs for pregnancy are also the signs for AF coming. Haha.

Wow. I really feeel crampy and "windy" lol right now....and almost nausous. sorry I just can't spell.

Hi, cervix changes quite a bit during our cycles. Ive been keeping track of my positions for a year now, and the only thing thats the same each cycle is ovulation time. after ovulation ive had cycles with tonnes of cm cycles with high, low and middle cp and all different soft hard etc. i wouldnt rely on cp and cm for predicting pregnancy at all only ovulation.. hang in there and test in a few days.

I agree with sonya.. my cervix position around ovulation time is completely different to cervix position last ovulation time, its been boinging up and down for the last week now! I doubt its a good indicator for anything tho when af is due its always consistant in being low and firm.

xx

I was thinking since it was high and firm that maybe af was coming soon. The yellow cervical mucus is throwing me off. I am the type of person who is always trying to figure things out and wanting to know exactly what's what. Oh, can you check your cervix too often? I have a tendency to check it twice because I'm alway thinking "Did I feel that right?" And trying to check the mucus, sometimes it's hard to get to it, and etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->