Wanting to ttc, but so confused ):

Mommy2be20

Mom to Lyla & CJ <3
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Hopefully someone has had a similar situation to mine or just has any advice. I'll try to keep this short and sweet.
I had an ectopic pregnancy back in March, lost my right tube. About two weeks after surgery I had pelvic inflammatory disease that was caught right away and treated heavily. The PID caused me to bleed and since my surgery and then that, I got frustrated and made the quick (and stupid!) decision to get the depo shot. I bled for 6 weeks still, so I got my 2nd shot early. After that one I bled off and on. I started an all natural detox (seen a naturopath) about 4 weeks before 3rd shot was due. I have no idea if detoxing worked, either way I'm past due for my shot now.
The night before my shot was due (Oct 12) I had some cramping and started spotting, it's been ever so light spotting off and on since then and some cramping like af cramps. I'm sooo lost ! I don't know if I'm ovulating or where I possibly might be in a cycle. I have an intake appt with a gyno Nov.1 (booked 3 months in advance, gr!) but seems forever away still. Needless to say, I want to become pregnant again, but I can't actually "ttc" as I don't know what's going on with my body ):
Any advice or personal experiences???

Hi hun, I'm sorry I do not have any advice for you but didn't want to read and run :hugs:

Maybe post a thread in TTC after a Loss forum too, as it's more likely the ladies there would be familiar with your situation? Your gyn appointment isn't too far away so hopefully you will get the answers you need then.

Good luck! x

hmmm that is an awkward one hun. If you are late for your shot i dont think they will do it till your next period again, unless they have changed the way they do things now. It is hard to know where you are in your cycle as you been on depo, as it can make your cycles go a little hay wire when you stop it. If you are both ready to ttc again though then its worth not going back for another shot and keeping an eye on your cycles to see how they go. Good luck at your appointment, its not long to go now. Good luck on your ttc journey too. Try not to worry about having another ectopic though. I had 1 about 8 years ago, i have had 4 children since, no problems either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->