WantingABubba's 2012 TTC group - open to all! || 39 lovely ladies, 8 shiny BFPs!

But if it did dip that could be implantation so don't worry. Im hoping that's what's going on either me but don't think its looking good as i believe i o earlier than it thinks therefore should be risen by now..

So, what you ladies think of my chart?

I envy your chart - it looks fab! Brilliant rise and hoping it will stay up, good luck :dust:

But if it did dip that could be implantation so don't worry. Im hoping that's what's going on either me but don't think its looking good as i believe i o earlier than it thinks therefore should be risen by now..

Thank you, Gemmy!! :hugs: I hope things start looking better for you and you get your BFP!!!

I had a slight rise today so slightly hopeful but still feel like she is coming :( 10dpo so I could have a few more days or she could turn up now who knows.

How are you today La Mere?

How is everyone else??

Just had a little look on the past few pages, it's soooo quiet without Bubba!

I'm good thank you :) found out I'm on team pink on Monday. How are you lot doing? I hope you join me soon! Xx

Thank you :) got some cute 3d pics on my journal, surprising how clear they are at just short of 17 weeks!

How's your baba doing? X

Thank you :) got some cute 3d pics on my journal, surprising how clear they are at just short of 17 weeks!

How's your baba doing? X

You're welcome :) Ooo I'll have to have a nosey! Love your Avatar pic though :thumbup:

I'm not sure how my baba is doing, not seen him/her yet. Worrying slightly today as I don't "feel" pregnant, not had many symptoms, but after doing a bit of research, I feel a little better thank you. Just hoping time flies to 9th May for our Booking in appointment where we will hopefully get our 12 week scan date! :D x

How's your baba doing? X

You're welcome :) Ooo I'll have to have a nosey! Love your Avatar pic though :thumbup:

I'm not sure how my baba is doing, not seen him/her yet. Worrying slightly today as I don't "feel" pregnant, not had many symptoms, but after doing a bit of research, I feel a little better thank you. Just hoping time flies to 9th May for our Booking in appointment where we will hopefully get our 12 week scan date! :D x

Aw thank you :) she'd just finished yawning and was biting her bottom lip, the cutest thing ever!

I still don't feel pregnant you know! And a strong heartbeat of 145 on Monday so we may just be the lucky ones! Yeah, feels much more real when you have your first scan, I had to wait until nearly 15 weeks through the NHS and ended up private x

How's your baba doing? X

Aw thank you :) she'd just finished yawning and was biting her bottom lip, the cutest thing ever!

I still don't feel pregnant you know! And a strong heartbeat of 145 on Monday so we may just be the lucky ones! Yeah, feels much more real when you have your first scan, I had to wait until nearly 15 weeks through the NHS and ended up private x

You're welcome hun. Aww bless her :D

I hope I'm that lucky too, after having a Miscarriage in January, it's just sending negative vibes through me, fingers crossed little baba is ok though :thumbup: 15 weeks? :shock: That's shocking!! x

How's your baba doing? X

You're welcome hun. Aww bless her :D

I hope I'm that lucky too, after having a Miscarriage in January, it's just sending negative vibes through me, fingers crossed little baba is ok though :thumbup: 15 weeks? :shock: That's shocking!! x

I hope you are! I had a mc at Christmas and got pregnant again with no af in between, they still made me wait 15 weeks :( I was a mess about the whole thing really even up until Monday, I've only just started to relax a little more x

hi katia and excalibur - glad to hear you are both well.

yes it is sooo quiet now bubba isn't posting (hope you are ok out there)....

gorgeous 3d scans katia and it is not long at all until 9th may excalibur, you will have to post your pic for us to see.

enjoy your pregnancies, try to to worry, I never felt all that pregnant with my little boy until well into my 2nd trimester when I started to get bigger. You will worry the whole time though but the excitement will get more immense and outweigh the worry. :)

Katia - Thank you hun. Sorry to hear about your loss :(:hugs: Yeah it does cause you to worry a lot, worst thing a pregnant woman can do but, nothing we can do about it huh? :( xx

Gemmy - Hiya hun. It's only my booking in appointment on 9th May hun, not my scan date, wish it was though. Once we have a scan, I'll definetly post a pic for you all to see :) xx

Katia - Thank you hun. Sorry to hear about your loss :(:hugs: Yeah it does cause you to worry a lot, worst thing a pregnant woman can do but, nothing we can do about it huh? :( xx

Gemmy - Hiya hun. It's only my booking in appointment on 9th May hun, not my scan date, wish it was though. Once we have a scan, I'll definetly post a pic for you all to see :) xx

Oh yes, I have seen now how far you are. Well it will fly by before you know it :)

Gemmy- Yay, for the rise!! FX'd for you!!! My temp spiked in a huge way this morning! I'm feeling nauseous, getting a little light headed at times... And have been totally pigging out. Plus my breast are super tender, even without my DD still BF...

Excaliber- Wow, has it really been 15 weeks already?!

Gemmy- Yay, for the rise!! FX'd for you!!! My temp spiked in a huge way this morning! I'm feeling nauseous, getting a little light headed at times... And have been totally pigging out. Plus my breast are super tender, even without my DD still BF...

Yay for you too with the rise! And I have also been pigging out (though that might just be pre-mentral...) Don't have any other symptoms though.

Ah I got confused with excaliber's appointment, it is 8 weeks, but it will fly past I am sure!

GL! I am off to bed now but will be back in the morning with my lastest news! :) FX

Yay for you too with the rise! And I have also been pigging out (though that might just be pre-mentral...) Don't have any other symptoms though.

Ah I got confused with excaliber's appointment, it is 8 weeks, but it will fly past I am sure!

GL! I am off to bed now but will be back in the morning with my lastest news! :) FX

haha, i thought it seemed to have gone by super fast already. Okay, see you in the morn!

Hi! No sign of the witch yet! I inspect every wipe! 2 weeks ago today I had my positive opk and my original ff would have been 14dpo today...but as they said o was delayed until the monday I am only 11dpo. Realistically the witch could show as late as monday so I shouldn't count my chickens. but I can't help but feel slightly hopeful despite bfn today and yesterday! Going crazy thinking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->