Warm heated sensation in pelvic area???

mamawolf

Reaction score
Anyone experience this? My period is late with BFN Wednesday

Could it be pregnancy? ? My BFN was on the day my af was due and that was two days ago

Been TTC #1 since August and was a bad symptom spotter. I decided to stop focusing on my cycle and symptoms and also I didnt really care to have a due date of August (hot in San Diego). In the past month ive developed a couple minor weird symptoms like one day only a few times i had a burning sensation in my pelvic area. i made an appt with a local clinic for today for minor pelvic pains ive been having on and off since July, went in and they had to do a pregnancy test 1st no matter what because i complained of pelvic pains turned out it was positive. Based on my cycle they say approx 3 weeks. It was an afternoon pee and very diluted because I couldnt go and had to drink 6 glasses of water before I could. Still in shock a lil and buying a few tests tonight for the weekend.

I think I am 16dpo.

I've been getting cramps too but I assumed it was AF on the way

Thanks. Typically I get bad cramps but on the day of AF appearing. I did feel a cramp yesterday and 1 today and assumed AF also but now it makes sense as I didnt start. I did buy a a bunch of target 88 cent cheapies and took 1 a few mins ago and got a definate BFP.

I'm testing in the morning. Still no AF so fingers crossed!

Still no AF. I'll test again Wednesday if she doesn't show up

I know! Now my lower abdomen is tender. And still no AF. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to make sure nothing is wrong. Very bloated and full feeling

Hi there! Not sure how helpful this is but all the symptoms you are describing are my exact ovulation symptoms. I get a very warm almost tingly sensation in my pelvic area along with cramps and I usually bloat as well.

Is it possible you are maybe ovulating super late?

I guess it's possible but that would be super late! Today is CD42

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->