Warning about motherhood

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
It sends you a little bit doolally. I have just been having a crawling race with my 6 month old :rofl: Oh the things I do for entertainment

At least you have a 6 month old as an excuse, me and my 31 year old OH do stuff like that frequently :rofl:

You sound like a very fun mummy :hugs:

xxx

oh i always find my self crawling around the floor with charlie! then i lay down, then i cant get back up :rofl: i like to crawl away from him and he chases me! he gets really annoyed when he cant catch me tho! and i laugh :rofl:

:rofl: sounds like fun

Pops- have now got the thought of you and your OH in a crawling race lol

At least you have a 6 month old as an excuse, me and my 31 year old OH do stuff like that frequently :rofl:

xxx

:rofl: wouldn't have the guts to do it with my OH we would end up arguing over who won, he's a dirty player any way and would barge me down

lol my daughter was in her jolly jumper today and i was standing ther dancing in front of her

xxx

:rofl: we do stupid stuff like that, yesterday we had a race who could get out of bed the quickest to get the phone, was very amusing, for OH especially considering he had me in a headlock...lol xx

Forgot to add I now talk to myself alot and Ed when we're out then see people looking at me like I've escaped from the local hospital. I sway from side to side when I stand still even without a child and I make random stupid noises at any given opportunity

lol my daughter was in her jolly jumper today and i was standing ther dancing in front of her

I dance like a nutter in front of Ed he thinks it's hilarious also mime bohemien rhapsody which he likes. When he's in his bouncer I jump up and down going "boingy boingy boingy................."

Forgot to add I now talk to myself alot and Ed when we're out then see people looking at me like I've escaped from the local hospital. I sway from side to side when I stand still even without a child and I make random stupid noises at any given opportunity

yeah i know how u feel i never start rocking

At least you have kids as an excuse, that sounds like something me and OH would do for a laugh.

Teehee sounds a lot more fun than revision, which I am clearly doing a lot of since I'm on here...! Ooops!

I do all of that! I always sway when standing, as though I am rocking a baby! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->