**Warning** cm pics. Ovulation CD25?*WARNING*Graphic pics of CM.

AmberDaisyDoo

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the ttc and charting cm, position and taking okps, here's what's going on.

Natural miscarriage started feb 25th at 4 weeks 3 days.

Had an "is it isnt it?" almost pos opk on 12th march. One string of small amount of stretchy cm. So dtd and have been in the tww. Cervix was low med and not open.

However, on cycle day 25 (friday) got LOTS of cm, change your undies several times amount. Today is day three and it's less voluminous today but still there and egg whites and stretchy. I decided after getting a neg preg test on friday to dip an opk and it came up the most positive I've ever had (new to them).

pics below are of cm, amount, stretchiness and the opk this recent "ovulation" ? :wacko:

cervix has been and still is high, almost unreachable, open and very soft.

Do you ladies think I ovulated on CD25? is that possible?

Attachments

• cycle day 25 fingers.jpg
    cycle day 25 fingers.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
  • cycle day 25 cm.jpg
    cycle day 25 cm.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 9
  • ovu.jpg
    ovu.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 11
It is possible that your body geared up too ovulated the first time and didn't and now it's gearing up again to really do the job. I've heard of this happen to other women on here but it hasn't happened to me personally. I would say dtd done more and hopefully your will catch it this time! Good luck

Yes its possible to ovulate cd25 hun it does happen, iv had it happen to me before, also i have had pos opks just before my period, dont know why but i always get a pos opk just before af arrives so could also be that, but i hope not, i would just go with it could be late ovulation and make sure you DTD, best of luck x

Thank you both for replying to me :)

My cycles have never been regular and I did have my nexplanon removed as i caught and miscarried on it. It was 2 years and 9 months old and it was all bent in my arm - so ineffective. So I guess my body could be out of sync because of that.

I suppose that's all we can do, -if we suspect something just dtd :blush:

So I'll just wait for AF now and if she doesn't arrive in 10 days I will test :)

Thanks again :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"