Warning ... Major rant !!

Bellasbump1

Reaction score
I've hit my due date today yayyyy but still no sign of my little fella which is not cool but what's really getting to me is absolutely everyone asking me why I haven't had him yet.. As if I have control over it and even when I'm at work people coming up to me saying anything yet and I'm like well as u can see I'm still the size of a whale so no nothing yet I've had it for the past four weeks and I think I may just scream at the next person who asks why I haven't had him yet, anybody else feeling the same frustration ?

Rant over feel so much better :)

Aw know you are frustrated but I am sure everyone is excited for this to happen!

I know they are I think I could be slightly hormonal as well lol

Nah, I know what you mean. With my first, I had people seem shocked I was still walking around pregnant at 36-37w. I mean, really, it's my first, I'm probably not gonna have her until my DD, maybe even after, plus I'm still early, and you're acting as if I should've had her by now. That irked me. Being excited is one thing, but constantly asking is another. The worst was people making bets on my son's arrival. I wanted to flip out on everyone. It got to the point I deactivated my fb until I had him.

Nah, I know what you mean. With my first, I had people seem shocked I was still walking around pregnant at 36-37w. I mean, really, it's my first, I'm probably not gonna have her until my DD, maybe even after, plus I'm still early, and you're acting as if I should've had her by now. That irked me. Being excited is one thing, but constantly asking is another. The worst was people making bets on my son's arrival. I wanted to flip out on everyone. It got to the point I deactivated my fb until I had him.

Omg it exactly the same with me I thought I was over reacting when I got upset at people placing bets on when my son is coming so glad I'm being completely normal lol

I'm due on 2 March and I've decided to do a Kate Middleton with this pregnancy! Apart from my family, I'm telling everyone I'm due in March. They get a month but not a date. That way I don't get all the annoying 'why haven't you had your baby yet?' questions :haha:

I'm due on 2 March and I've decided to do a Kate Middleton with this pregnancy! Apart from my family, I'm telling everyone I'm due in March. They get a month but not a date. That way I don't get all the annoying 'why haven't you had your baby yet?' questions :haha:

Next time that happens casually say "what baby?" and act genuinely confused.

Next time that happens casually say "what baby?" and act genuinely confused.

:rofl:

I've been intentionally vague about my due date as well but still get people asking. Most of them in a nice way but some are annoying. I told my mum if she doesn't stop bringing it up every time we speak I'll no longer pick up the phone. :haha:

Hey bellasbump its almost 3 months of your post. Any updates?

I've hit my due date today yayyyy but still no sign of my little fella which is not cool but what's really getting to me is absolutely everyone asking me why I haven't had him yet.. As if I have control over it and even when I'm at work people coming up to me saying anything yet and I'm like well as u can see I'm still the size of a whale so no nothing yet I've had it for the past four weeks and I think I may just scream at the next person who asks why I haven't had him yet, anybody else feeling the same frustration ?

Rant over feel so much better :)

Oh god, this takes me back! hahah! With DD I had to put a facebook message 'NO she is not here yet - PLEASE stop asking!' There is nothing worse than going overdue with people calling you to see what's happening, when nothing is!

I hope things get moving for you soon! being over is such a pita, everything is so heavy, and sore! I got to 40+6, I don't know how some women get further, heroes!

Ooh, good idea! I'm due 29/4, pretty sure it'll be more likely the first week or two of May, so I might just say 'mid may' so they don't ask until baby's out! ;p :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->