WARNING: Nudity! Thought this was amazing and wonderful, wanted to share.

Lilaala

LTTTC Alumni
Reaction score
I found this Desmond Morris program really informative and very beautiful. Thought I'd share. Each loads to be about 10mins long, it's absolutely amazing.
It's also extremely educational, though a bit graphic in the process! It shows the birth at the end too, for those who may be squeamish?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csPbyhEXT8E&feature=PlayList&p=2DAAE1F9DA10B652&index=0&playnext=1 Desmond Morris' An Everyday Miracle, part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzIncKgQFj8&feature=related Desmond Desmond Morris' An Everyday Miracle, part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoT3qDSvOG0&feature=related Desmond Morris' An Everyday Miracle, part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnUidiDy6IQ&feature=related Desmond Morris' An Everyday Miracle, part 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGyBdBWmbeA&feature=related Desmond Morris' An Everyday Miracle, part 5

omg just started watching the last one. It's in Bath, and my friend lived on that street! Small world lol.

OMG....her vagina....it went SOOO WIDE!!!

Yeah, that part is a bit scary really...

Our bodies are amazing, no?

It's a struggle to get pregnant. Then why have I had people in my ear about contraception the last 5 years? Sigh. Everyone just contradicts themselves.
This video is amazing though, couldn't get much more of a better picture of conception!
xxx

Oh my after watching that I am crying like a loon!

Thanks for posting it. That is an informative and lovely video!

Hehe hubby watched this with me and at the end when it showed the birth he looked at me and said "Are you sure you want to do this?" I told him I have always been nervous about pregnancy and scared of childbirth but I want the end result. ~laughs~

princess_x0: I think it's just because some people conceive even while on birth control, and even with that aside, all it takes is once!

Alexas Mommy: You're very welcome, that makes me glad to have shared it!

wishn2Bmom: Gosh both hubby and I got a bit teary too! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Ok....The last video...has made me a little nervous........

I've seen this before. I watched all of them, and apart from being quite scared, I got quite emotional at the end! Would have been nice to see a bit more of the baby after! I can't imagine going through that, I know I will but I'm hopeless with pain and I'm pretty scared now.....

Still got tears in my eyes!

Thanks for putting it up xxx

Wow thankyou very much for that!! i have just sat and watched all 5 of these and they were fab! had me sooo engrossed. It is soooo facinating to see how it all begins and the journey through until birth! thanks again what a wonderful thing to watch! xxx

Thanks for that, answered a few questions of mine and caused lots more!! I had a different idea what happens but that just shows how complicated it actually is! I had no idea the egg lasts about a day! Theres me thinkin it has at least a few days haha. x x x

This was awesome. Thanx lots for posting! Im glad I popped over here. As someone who has been trying to conceive for a long time it was really reassuring to hear all the potential obstables in the way of conception and a lasting pregnancy..if that doesnt sound too weird! hat I mean is it oes to show it can be normal, and not all women can get pregnant within a few months

Plus it was just interesting. Thanx

Brillinat vid, i saw this back in 2002/2003 as part of my child development class at school :D

Ok....The last video...has made me a little nervous........

A perfectly natural response! The whole thing is rather intimidating, no? I can tell you one thing though, I don't know of a single woman who has not said that it was worth it. Pretty much everyone I've talked to also says they don't even remember the pain once they see their baby.

That response is for you too, navarababe and jillypoop! If you want I can track down the next set of vids in the series, something like "first steps"? I haven't watched the next one yet so I'm not sure if it's still following the same family, but it could be!

Ilove: Sending sticky babydust your way with loads of good thoughts! I'd suggest a day at the spa with a massage and then as much babydancing as possible! Either way you deserve the pampering! :hugs:

Wow.
Why would that baby do that to the lady? :o

:rofl: Why do we want to do this again?

OMG!! Just watched this all the way through in one sitting and my goodness its emotional. I can't believe how much of a struggle it is to conceive a baby. I didn't even think the ending was that bad from all the horror stories you hear people talking about etc.
One bad thing about it.... it makes me want to start trying now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->