WARNING: Nudity! Thought this was amazing and wonderful, wanted to share.

wow, i watched the whole thing and that was really fascinating. thanks for sharing x

That was such a wonderful series! I've just finished watching it all over the past two days. Thank you so much for sharing.

Loved watching the videos.....I wanted to experience a natural birth but...I had my baby girl with a c-sec.....thank God everything went good!

Wow that is absoultley fascinating, thankyou so much!
It really made me think how lucky i am to be sat here with my little boy..brought a tear to my eye.
x

that was really educational. i find the whole process so intriguing. It's so amazing that we can do that. thanks for posting

Wow! That was amazing, thank you so much for posting! :D

My OH finds it wierd that I am excited about everything, including contractions, and birth, but I am just so scared about the fact that conception is so hard, and that thinks can go wrong - which they have for us in the past xx

was well worth the watch x x x cheers for posting x x x

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for sharing!!

What a lovely programme,thanks for putting that on here. Made me so much more aware of the intricacies of getting pregnant! It really is a miracle. Though makes it hard to understand how some women get pregnant without trying whereas others have real problems. xx

wow, thank you very much for posting that. It was really interesting to watch, and even brought a tear or 10 to my eyes. :blush:

I can't believe how collected and together she was during labour, I've not experienced it before, but i cant see myself being that calm about it!

But again, thank you very much.

Lou
xxx
:hug:

Boo, the video's have been removed - I've tried searching on the net but its not that easy to find. What a shame, they were amazing to watch :(

aww - why did they remove them :( I was looking forward to seeing them. Does anyone know if they are on the internet anywhere else? I can't seem to find anything

WTF? Because they show the human form?...Bet it was some little dweeb reported them to Youtube. :(

There's loads of birth videos on youtube. Some just have a 'confirm your birthdate' thing as they obviously contain more graphic scenes..

xx

i know - it does seem ridiculous! So annoying when you consider what you can get on the internet that we can't see something like this that's actually a natural process! x

I came to watch them months later and they're gone.. anyone found these ?

Ive found a link :-

https://www.videosift.com/video/BBC-The-Human-Body-2-Everyday-Miracle

Just finishing watching that! Was really amazing!! Somethings I didn't know happened to our bodies!
I am terrified of giving birth, she made it look so easy lol, I'm sure the edited they swearing and screming parts :rofl:

And the bit when the baby was kicking, that was just too cute!!! :D

awww Jenren thanks for finding this. I'm just watching big bro but as soon as it's over I will have a look. So glad you found it as I was so disappointed when the vid was taken off! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->