***warning pic of cm*** what did you cm look like right before bfp and after?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I have been having EWCM since the 9th, it has gradually changed to more lotiony consistency, but is still ewcm some, like it's in transition.... it's very weird. I've never had CM like this or this much of it...... Just wondering if anyone else got this and what happened? BFP? BFN? I have another thread in the PT forum "Chances of Evaps on three test's" I think, bc I've had some real squinters pop up.... check that out as well so I can get your opinon on whether I'm actually seeing the very beginning of a BFP or if this forum has caused my eyes to permanently see "something" on all pregnancy tests from here forward. LMAO. (seriously, it might be a thing! lol) :rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm officially FREAKING OUT! :wacko:

Attachments

• POSSIBLE REXALL PROGRESSION AND NEW CM 3 DAYS LATE 045 (640x360).jpg
    POSSIBLE REXALL PROGRESSION AND NEW CM 3 DAYS LATE 045 (640x360).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
  • POSSIBLE REXALL PROGRESSION AND NEW CM 3 DAYS LATE 046 (640x360).jpg
    POSSIBLE REXALL PROGRESSION AND NEW CM 3 DAYS LATE 046 (640x360).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
  • POSSIBLE REXALL PROGRESSION AND NEW CM 3 DAYS LATE 047 (640x360).jpg
    POSSIBLE REXALL PROGRESSION AND NEW CM 3 DAYS LATE 047 (640x360).jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
  • POSSIBLE REXALL PROGRESSION AND NEW CM 3 DAYS LATE 049 (640x360).jpg
    POSSIBLE REXALL PROGRESSION AND NEW CM 3 DAYS LATE 049 (640x360).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
  • POSSIBLE REXALL PROGRESSION AND NEW CM 3 DAYS LATE 055 (640x360).jpg
    POSSIBLE REXALL PROGRESSION AND NEW CM 3 DAYS LATE 055 (640x360).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
Well, maybe I should post this on your other thread as i have very little to no knowledge of cm but oh well here goes here.

If you're only 9-12 dpo, as you said on your other post, I would definitely wait two more days and try again. Okay, who am I kidding, I know you'll do one tomorrow too, but make sure you have at least one test for two days from now when I think you should a have a much better chance at a clearer result.

Do you Temp? That would definitely help you confirm O date.

Also, I did see a squinter on at least one of your tests. So I'm very cautiously optimistic for you. :thumbup:

:dust:

Well, maybe I should post this on your other thread as i have very little to no knowledge of cm but oh well here goes here.

If you're only 9-12 dpo, as you said on your other post, I would definitely wait two more days and try again. Okay, who am I kidding, I know you'll do one tomorrow too, but make sure you have at least one test for two days from now when I think you should a have a much better chance at a clearer result.

Do you Temp? That would definitely help you confirm O date.

Also, I did see a squinter on at least one of your tests. So I'm very cautiously optimistic for you. :thumbup:

:dust:

I have 2 more CB's and a DG Cheapie to test's with as well as crap Acumed's (enough to fill the toilet with, which is probably where they belong, lol) Who knows, maybe if I dip one in there it will show it's pregnant....haha :rofl:

AND no, so wish I had been temping, though..... That would of made this cycle so much easier. Getting the Flu just really screwed me up badly.... and then I ran out of my normal LH strips and FRLH's don't detect my surges so they were useless, even though I had two boxes of them. I ordered one last week though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->