Warning, tmi.... But lots of blood when #2?

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I felt very nauseated all day..... I went to the bathroom (#2) and when I wiped there was tons of blood, it was a never ending wipe of blood..... Nothing coming from the whoha area, just the bum after bathroom..... Could this be normal ? Like an internal tear or something ? Yikes , definitely didn't cute the nausea !

I would go in to get checked. Could be haemorrhoids but better safe than sorry. A bit of blood is normal if you're straining a lot, but wipe after wipe full of blood doesn't seem right. Even if just for piece of mind I'd get checked out. Good luck!!

Yikes .... :/ I have a wedding to go to in a bit here too:( was hoping it's not a big deal, but it did bother me ..... Thank you for the response.... Maybe ill call the dr first....

It could be piles, if it was an anal fissure you would know about it - trust me, very painful.
I have piles at the moment and one ruptured the other day after a BM, the whole toilet turned red but I felt loads better and not as swollen back there after the BM. x

i remember something similar happened to me. baby was completely fine and wiggly and happy the entire time. on the other hand, i was not experiencing any pain with my bleeding but i will say everytime i tried to do #2, nothing but water-like blood would happen. it was horrifying! it ended up being just a fissure and the large amount of bleeding lasted for days, only happened when i used the bathroom though for #2, and didnt let up whatsoever until the last day! there was no tissue, clotting, or hemorrhoids. just straight dripping blood. i was fine though, didnt treat it and it went away after about 5 days on its own! i didnt have any other unusual symptoms with it though. but since you seem tense about it, you should contact a doctor to make sure all is well to ease your mind. i did not contact a doctor i was a little too embarassed. the only person who knew about it was my boyfriend at the time (now fiancee). im just glad it was coming out of the other area because if it was coming from where baby was supposed to come from, id definitely ring the doctor in a heartbeat.

Thanks everyone! It happened again today, but I can feel a tear around there and it burned really bad when using the bathroom....must be that? Ugh the joys.... Hopefully it subsides and heals ASAP!!!

Oh no!!! I would get checked to be 100% sure but it sounds like piles or fisshers.
Have you been constipated quite a bit?

Also you can use the cream anusol (not the oil) during pregnancy that will help the pain and help to heal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->