Warning *TMI* can anyone tell me what cm this is?!

linz85

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm currently a week post period, ttc no.3. Went to the loo yesterday afternoon and found that as I wiped. I'm having normal 32 day cycles and I'm sure I'm not supposed to O till the late weekend or even next Monday.
Me and the oh dtd last night and that was also uncomfortable :-/
I'm just a bit lost, this is only our 3rd month trying to conceive x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 15
looks like EWCM to me, but i'm no expert, just keep dtd.
Some people ovulate more than once a month supposedly.
Plus i have ewcm sometimes just after af has finished, when i'm ovulating and sometimes before af is due.

I'm keeping a check of my cm and yesterday I had above, today is clear like egg white but very sparse so god knows what's going on :-/ x

EWCM ,I am guessing, but semen can look like that but typically does not stretch as far without breaking. EWCM can appear leading up to ovulation or at ovulation.

Well it wasn't mixed with semen as before last night it had been 3 days since the last dtd.
Hmm thanks for the input :) shall see if I get any more leading up to when I *should* O x

I had it on CD 12 :-/ it's now turned into creamy cm and was very sparse yesterday so god know what's going on lol. According to FF I'm not supposed to O till Tuesday next week :-/ Bad thing is a really don't feel like dtd either :-( bad timing for my hormones lol! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->